October 29, 2016
Quick & Effective Techniques For the Holistic Health Practitioner
As healing practitioners, we know that not every technique works for every person for every situation. That is why it is always good to have many ‘tools’ in your ‘toolbox’.
In this 1-day workshop you will learn some amazingly simple techniques that are extremely effective. These techniques are a welcome addition to anyone’s ‘toolbox’.
Not only are they highly effective in helping people get rid of some feelings, cravings, or thoughts that they don’t want, they can be used as incredibly astounding demonstrations in front of groups or one on one.
Who should attend this class?
- Hypnotists and NLP Practitioners
- Holistic Healers
- Therapists & Psychologists
- Anyone who wants to learn how to help others or themselves
This workshop is structured towards not only explaining and showing you how these techniques work, you will have both the chance to experience them and deliver them as a practitioner. When you leave, you will be comfortable to immediately use these techniques on others.
Here are the techniques and processes that you will experience and practice:
- How to help someone get completely over an intense emotional issue concerning someone else or an event in just minutes
- A technique to help a client identify and then diminish if not completely clear both emotional and physical pain
- How a limiting belief can be completely abolished and a new, resourceful belief is installed in moments
- A technique to help someone quit eating a food that they crave in minutes with just a few questions and suggestions
In this 1-day intensive workshop, you will not only learn the techniques described above, you will learn how and why they work so you will be equipped to work with almost anyone.
Here is what you will get in this one-day workshop –
- An understanding of how we internally represent feelings towards things we like and don’t like
- How to fully elicit these representations and important attributes of them
- How to elicit answers from a client when you hear “I don’t know”
- A simple technique similar, yet more powerful and effective than EMDR
- How to help someone with an emotional issue from a past event without ever knowing the details of the event
- How to reduce or eliminate pain while working with internal representations
- A handbook which guides you through the steps of performing each technique
- A certificate of completion
You receive all of this for just $87 (a $195 value)
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Time: 9 am - 4 pm (registration at 8:30 am)
Place: Hampton Inn, 207 Amherst St, Nashua NH
For reservations -call 978-494-4542 or click HERE
We are limiting this class to a small number
Event Details Below
The Whispering Pines Comedy Hypnosis Stage Show
Featuring Master Hypnotist, Mr. Positive Effects, Kevin Martin
See this Incredible and Mesmerizing Hypno-Performance.
Kevin's Comedy Hypnosis Show is a fun, fast-paced, and tastefully delivered program designed to generate maximum fun for audiences. The performance begins with a brief and interactive introduction to hypnosis that gets everyone excited to be a part of the show.
You will be doubling over with laughter when you see things like volunteers “losing” their bellybuttons or even jump up and down convinced that they have “won the lottery!” You will laugh out loud while the impossible happens before your eyes!
Contact Kevin for more inforamtion